Lambert's Bay Hotel
Located on the West Coast, about 280 kms north of Cape Town, at the Clanwilliam turnoff from the N7, is the picturesque town of Lamberts Bay rich in history and famous for its moderate climate, miles of pristine beaches and birdlife.
The cosy Lambert’s Bay hotel combines traditional West Coast hospitality, excellent cuisine and an endless number of interesting excursions in and around the area to ensure an unforgettable stay.
The Lobster Port à la carte restaurant serves light meals daily, when Waves Restaurant serves succulent crayfish in season and other delicious dishes for dinner.
- Waves A la Carte Restaurant & Buffets with crayfish in season (max 75 people)
- Lobster Port Restaurant for light lunches
- Hearty Buffet-style Breakfast daily
- Room Service
- Fully Licensed
- 3 x Conference Venues (Max 75 people)
- Recreational Pool
- Wi-Fi Available at reception
- 24hrs Reception